(Fuchsia-only) Hosts content provided by another application.
- SceneHost(dynamic viewHolderToken, void viewConnectedCallback(), void viewDisconnectedCallback(), void viewStateChangedCallback(bool))
- Creates a host for a child scene's content. [...]
- SceneHost.fromViewHolderToken(dynamic viewHolderToken, void viewConnectedCallback(), void viewDisconnectedCallback(), void viewStateChangedCallback(bool))
) → void
- Releases the resources associated with the SceneHost. [...]
double opacity) → void
- Set the opacity of the linked scene. This opacity value is applied only once, when the child scene is composited into our own.
double width, double height, double insetTop, double insetRight, double insetBottom, double insetLeft, bool focusable) → void
- Set properties on the linked scene. These properties include its bounds, as well as whether it can be the target of focus events or not.
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
) → String
Returns a string representation of this object.