A single shadow.
Multiple shadows are stacked together in a TextStyle.
- blurRadius → double
The standard deviation of the Gaussian to convolve with the shadow's shape.
- blurSigma → double
The blurRadius in sigmas instead of logical pixels. [...]
- color → Color
Color that the shadow will be drawn with. [...]
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object. [...]
- offset → Offset
The displacement of the shadow from the casting element. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.
double factor) → Shadow
- Returns a new shadow with its offset and blurRadius scaled by the given factor.
) → Paint
- Create the Paint object that corresponds to this shadow description. [...]
) → String
Returns a string representation of this object.
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
double radius) → double
- Converts a blur radius in pixels to sigmas. [...]
Shadow a, Shadow b, double t) → Shadow
- Linearly interpolate between two shadows. [...]
List< Shadow>a, List< Shadow>b, double t) → List< Shadow>
- Linearly interpolate between two lists of shadows. [...]