flutter_driver library Null safety
Provides API to test Flutter applications that run on real devices and emulators.
The application runs in a separate process from the test itself.
This is Flutter's version of Selenium WebDriver (generic web), Protractor (Angular), Espresso (Android) or Earl Gray (iOS).
- A Flutter Driver finder that finds an ancestor of of that matches matching.
- A Flutter Driver finder that finds widgets by semantic label.
- A Flutter Driver finder that finds widgets by text inside a widgets.Text or widgets.EditableText widget.
- A Flutter Driver finder that finds widgets by tooltip text.
- A Flutter Driver finder that finds widgets by their runtimeType.
A Flutter Driver finder that finds widgets by
- A combined condition that waits until all the given conditions are met.
- An object sent from the Flutter Driver to a Flutter application to instruct the application to perform a task.
- A Flutter Driver command aimed at an object to be located by finder.
- Provides convenient accessors to frequently used finders.
- A Flutter Driver finder that finds a descendant of of that matches matching.
- The result of a GetDiagnosticsTree command.
- An immutable 2D floating-point offset used by Flutter Driver.
- A Flutter Driver command that enters text into the currently focused widget.
Indexes a list of
enumvalues by simple name.
- A condition that waits until the Flutter engine has rasterized the first frame.
- Drives a Flutter Application running in another process.
- Encapsulates connection information to an instance of a Flutter Web application.
- Utility class for creating connections to the Fuchsia Device.
- A Flutter Driver command to retrieve the JSON-serialized DiagnosticsNode tree of the object identified by finder.
- A Flutter Driver command that requests an application health check.
- A Flutter Driver command that returns the offsetType from the RenderObject identified by finder.
- The result of the GetOffset command.
- A Flutter Driver command that requests a string representation of the render tree.
- A Flutter driver command that retrieves a semantics id using a specified finder.
- The result of a GetSemanticsId command.
- A Flutter Driver command that reads the text from a given element.
- The result of the GetText command.
- A description of the application state, as provided in response to a FlutterDriver.checkHealth test.
- A condition that waits until no pending frame is scheduled.
- A condition that waits until there are no pending platform messages.
- A condition that waits until no transient callbacks are scheduled.
- A Flutter Driver finder that finds the back button on the page's Material or Cupertino scaffold.
- A string representation of the render tree, the result of a FlutterDriver.getRenderTree method.
- A Flutter Driver command that sends a string to the application and expects a string response.
- The result of the RequestData command.
- An object sent from a Flutter application back to the Flutter Driver in response to a command.
- A Flutter Driver command that commands the driver to perform a scrolling action.
- A Flutter Driver command that commands the driver to ensure that the element represented by finder has been scrolled completely into view.
- Base class for Flutter Driver finders, objects that describe how the driver should search for elements.
- Base class for Flutter Driver wait conditions, objects that describe conditions the driver can wait for.
- A Flutter Driver command that enables or disables the FrameSync mechanism.
- A Flutter Driver command that enables or disables semantics.
- The result of a SetSemantics command.
- A Flutter Driver command that enables and disables text entry emulation.
- A Flutter Driver command that taps on a target widget located by finder.
- Timeline data recorded by the Flutter runtime.
- A single timeline event.
- Extracts statistics from a Timeline.
- An implementation of the Flutter Driver over the vmservice protocol.
- A Flutter Driver command that waits until finder can locate the target.
- A Flutter Driver command that waits until finder can no longer locate the target.
- A Flutter Driver command that waits until a given condition is satisfied.
- A Flutter Driver command that waits until finder can be tapped.
- An implementation of the Flutter Driver using the WebDriver.
- find → const CommonFinders
A convenient accessor to frequently used finders.
- kBuildBudget → const Duration
The maximum amount of time considered safe to spend for a frame's build
phase. Anything past that is in the danger of missing the frame as 60FPS.
- kBuildFrameEventName → const String
The name of the framework frame build events we need to filter or extract.
- kRasterizeFrameEventName → const String
The name of the engine frame rasterization events we need to filter or extract.
- kUnusuallyLongTimeout → const Duration
How long to wait before showing a message saying that
things seem to be taking a long time.
- driverLog ↔ DriverLogCallback
Print the given message to the console.
read / write
- fs ↔ FileSystem
The file system implementation used by this library.
read / write
- testOutputsDirectory → String
Flutter Driver test output directory.
- vmServiceConnectFunction ↔ VMServiceConnectFunction
The connection function used by FlutterDriver.connect.
read / write
) → void
- Restores the file system to the default local file system implementation.
) → void
- Restores vmServiceConnectFunction to its default value.
) → void
- Overrides the file system so it can be tested without hitting the hard drive.
WebDriver driver, Duration? timeout) → Future< void>
- Waits until extension is installed.
- DriverLogCallback = void Function(String source, String message)
- Signature for driverLog.
- EvaluatorFunction = dynamic Function()
- Computes a value.
VmService>Function(String url, Map< String, dynamic>? headers)
A function that connects to a Dart VM service given the