TargetPlatformVariant class Null safety
Creates a TargetPlatformVariant that tests the given values.
- Creates a TargetPlatformVariant that tests all values from the TargetPlatform enum.
- Creates a TargetPlatformVariant that includes platforms that are considered desktop platforms.
- Creates a TargetPlatformVariant that includes platforms that are considered mobile platforms.
- TargetPlatformVariant.only(TargetPlatform platform)
- Creates a TargetPlatformVariant that tests only the given value of TargetPlatform.
TargetPlatform value) → String
Returns the string that will be used to both add to the test description, and
be printed when a test fails for this variation.
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
TargetPlatform value) → Future< TargetPlatform?>
A function that will be called before each value is tested, with the
value that will be tested. [...]
TargetPlatform value, covariant TargetPlatform? memento) → Future< void>
A function that is guaranteed to be called after a value is tested, even
if it throws an exception. [...]
) → String
A string representation of this object. [...]