GestureRecognizerState enum Null safety
The possible states of a PrimaryPointerGestureRecognizer.
- If the primary pointer is resolved by the gesture winning the arena, the recognizer stays in the possible state as long as it continues to track a pointer.
- If the primary pointer is resolved by the gesture being rejected and losing the arena, the recognizer's state advances to defunct.
Once the recognizer has stopped tracking any remaining pointers, the recognizer returns to ready.
- ready → const GestureRecognizerState
The recognizer is ready to start recognizing a gesture.
- possible → const GestureRecognizerState
The sequence of pointer events seen thus far is consistent with the gesture the recognizer is attempting to recognize but the gesture has not been accepted definitively.
- defunct → const GestureRecognizerState
Further pointer events cannot cause this recognizer to recognize the gesture until the recognizer returns to the ready state (typically when all the pointers the recognizer is tracking are removed from the screen).