The possible states of a PrimaryPointerGestureRecognizer.
The recognizer advances from ready to possible when it starts tracking a primary pointer. Where it advances from there depends on how the gesture is resolved for that pointer:
- If the primary pointer is resolved by the gesture winning the arena, the recognizer stays in the possible state as long as it continues to track a pointer.
- If the primary pointer is resolved by the gesture being rejected and losing the arena, the recognizer's state advances to defunct.
Once the recognizer has stopped tracking any remaining pointers, the recognizer returns to ready.
- ready → const GestureRecognizerState
The recognizer is ready to start recognizing a gesture.
- possible → const GestureRecognizerState
The sequence of pointer events seen thus far is consistent with the gesture the recognizer is attempting to recognize but the gesture has not been accepted definitively.
- defunct → const GestureRecognizerState
Further pointer events cannot cause this recognizer to recognize the gesture until the recognizer returns to the ready state (typically when all the pointers the recognizer is tracking are removed from the screen).
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a nonexistent method or property is accessed.
) → String
A string representation of this object.
Object other) → bool
The equality operator.
→ const List<
A constant List of the values in this enum, in order of their declaration.
[ready, possible, defunct]