onSecondaryTapUp property Null safety
A pointer has stopped contacting the screen at a particular location, which is recognized as a tap of a secondary button.
This triggers on the up event if the recognizer wins the arena with it or has previously won.
If this recognizer doesn't win the arena, onSecondaryTapCancel is called instead.
- onSecondaryTap, a handler triggered right after this one that doesn't pass any details about the tap.
- kSecondaryButton, the button this callback responds to.
- onTapUp, a similar callback but for a primary button.
- onTertiaryTapUp, a similar callback but for a tertiary button.
- TapUpDetails, which is passed as an argument to this callback.
- GestureDetector.onSecondaryTapUp, which exposes this callback.