VelocityTracker class Null safety
Computes a pointer's velocity based on data from PointerMoveEvents.
The input data is provided by calling addPosition. Adding data is cheap.
To obtain a velocity, call getVelocity or getVelocityEstimate. This will compute the velocity based on the data added so far. Only call these when you need to use the velocity, as they are comparatively expensive.
The quality of the velocity estimation will be better if more data points have been received.
- VelocityTracker.withKind(PointerDeviceKind kind)
- Create a new velocity tracker for a pointer kind.
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object.
- kind → PointerDeviceKind
The kind of pointer this tracker is for.
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.
Duration time, Offset position) → void
- Adds a position as the given time to the tracker.
) → Velocity
- Computes the velocity of the pointer at the time of the last provided data point.
) → VelocityEstimate?
- Returns an estimate of the velocity of the object being tracked by the tracker given the current information available to the tracker.
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed.
) → String
A string representation of this object.
Object other) → bool
The equality operator.