The following alternatives are supported:
- BottomNavigationBarLandscapeLayout.spread - the items are evenly spaced and spread out across the available width. Each item's label and icon are arranged in a column.
- BottomNavigationBarLandscapeLayout.centered - the items are evenly spaced in a row but only consume as much width as they would in portrait orientation. The row of items is centered within the available width. Each item's label and icon are arranged in a column.
- BottomNavigationBarLandscapeLayout.linear - the items are evenly spaced and each item's icon and label are lined up in a row instead of a column.
If this property is null, then the value of the enclosing [BottomNavigationBarThemeData.landscapeLayout is used. If that property is also null, then BottomNavigationBarLandscapeLayout.spread is used.
This property is null by default.
- ThemeData.bottomNavigationBarTheme - which can be used to specify bottom navigation bar defaults for an entire application.
- BottomNavigationBarTheme - which can be used to specify bottom navigation bar defaults for a widget subtree.
- MediaQuery.of - which can be used to determine the current orientation.
final BottomNavigationBarLandscapeLayout? landscapeLayout;