white constant Null safety
Completely opaque white.
This is a good contrasting color for the ThemeData.primaryColor in the dark theme. See ThemeData.brightness.
- Typography.white, which uses this color for its text styles.
- Theme.of, which allows you to select colors from the current theme rather than hard-coding colors in your build methods.
- white70, white60, white54, white38, white30, white12, white10, which are variants on this color but with different opacities.
- black, a solid black color.
- transparent, a fully-transparent color.
static const Color white = Color(0xFFFFFFFF);