SelectableChipAttributes class Null safety
An interface for Material Design chips that can be selected.
The defaults mentioned in the documentation for each attribute are what the implementing classes typically use for defaults (but this class doesn't provide or enforce them).
- InputChip, a chip that represents a complex piece of information, such as an entity (person, place, or thing) or conversational text, in a compact form.
- ChoiceChip, allows a single selection from a set of options. Choice chips contain related descriptive text or categories.
- FilterChip, uses tags or descriptive words as a way to filter content.
- avatarBorder → ShapeBorder
The shape of the translucent highlight painted over the avatar when the
selected property is true.
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object.
Called when the chip should change between selected and de-selected
- pressElevation → double?
Elevation to be applied on the chip relative to its parent during the
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- selected → bool
Whether or not this chip is selected.
- selectedColor → Color?
Color to be used for the chip's background, indicating that it is
- selectedShadowColor → Color?
Color of the chip's shadow when the elevation is greater than 0 and the
chip is selected.
- tooltip → String?
Tooltip string to be used for the body area (where the label and avatar
are) of the chip.