An interface for Material Design chips that can be tapped.
The defaults mentioned in the documentation for each attribute are what the implementing classes typically use for defaults (but this class doesn't provide or enforce them).
- InputChip, a chip that represents a complex piece of information, such as an entity (person, place, or thing) or conversational text, in a compact form.
- ChoiceChip, allows a single selection from a set of options. Choice chips contain related descriptive text or categories.
- FilterChip, uses tags or descriptive words as a way to filter content.
- ActionChip, represents an action related to primary content.
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object.
- onPressed → VoidCallback?
Called when the user taps the chip.
- pressElevation → double?
Elevation to be applied on the chip relative to its parent during the
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- tooltip → String?
Tooltip string to be used for the body area (where the label and avatar
are) of the chip.