- Base class for recordable file system invocation events. [...]
- An Recording in progress that can be serialized to disk for later use in ReplayFileSystem. [...]
- A recordable invocation of a method on a file system object.
- A recordable invocation of a property getter on a file system object.
- A recordable invocation of a property setter on a file system object.
A recording of a series of invocations on a FileSystem and its associated
IOSink, etc). [...]
- File system that records invocations for later playback in tests. [...]
- A file system that replays invocations from a prior recording for use in tests. [...]
Exceptions / Errors
- Exception thrown during replay when an invocation recorded error, but we were unable to find a type-specific converter to deserialize the recorded error into a more specific exception type.
- Error thrown during replay when there is no matching invocation in the recording.