Simple one-dimensional physics simulations, such as springs, friction, and gravity, for use in user interface animations.
To use, import
- A FrictionSimulation that clamps the modeled particle to a specific range of values.
- A simulation that applies limits to another simulation.
- A simulation that applies a drag to slow a particle down.
- A simulation that applies a constant accelerating force.
- A SpringSimulation where the value of x is guaranteed to have exactly the end value when the simulation isDone.
- The base class for all simulations.
- Structure that describes a spring's constants.
- A spring simulation.
- Structure that specifies maximum allowable magnitudes for distances, durations, and velocity differences to be considered equal.