A Pattern that matches against filesystem path-like strings with wildcards.
The pattern matches strings as follows:
- The whole string must match, not a substring
- Any non wildcard is matched as a literal
- '*' matches one or more characters except '/'
- '?' matches exactly one character except '/'
- '**' matches one or more characters including '/'
- Implemented types
String str, [ int start = 0 ]) → Iterable< Match>
Match this pattern against the string repeatedly. [...]
String str) → bool
String string, [ int start = 0 ]) → Match
Match this pattern against the start of
) → String
Returns a string representation of this object.
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]