SchedulerPhase enum Null safety
This is exposed by SchedulerBinding.schedulerPhase.
The values of this enum are ordered in the same order as the phases occur, so their relative index values can be compared to each other.
- WidgetsBinding.drawFrame, which pumps the build and rendering pipeline to generate a frame.
- idle → const SchedulerPhase
No frame is being processed. Tasks (scheduled by SchedulerBinding.scheduleTask), microtasks (scheduled by scheduleMicrotask), Timer callbacks, event handlers (e.g. from user input), and other callbacks (e.g. from Futures, Streams, and the like) may be executing.
- transientCallbacks → const SchedulerPhase
The transient callbacks (scheduled by SchedulerBinding.scheduleFrameCallback) are currently executing.
Typically, these callbacks handle updating objects to new animation states.
- midFrameMicrotasks → const SchedulerPhase
Microtasks scheduled during the processing of transient callbacks are current executing.
This may include, for instance, callbacks from futures resolved during the transientCallbacks phase.
- persistentCallbacks → const SchedulerPhase
The persistent callbacks (scheduled by SchedulerBinding.addPersistentFrameCallback) are currently executing.
- postFrameCallbacks → const SchedulerPhase
The post-frame callbacks (scheduled by SchedulerBinding.addPostFrameCallback) are currently executing.
Typically, these callbacks handle cleanup and scheduling of work for the next frame.