The Flutter semantics package.
To use, import
The SemanticsEvent classes define the protocol for sending semantic events to the platform.
The SemanticsNode hierarchy represents the semantic structure of the UI and is used by the platform-specific accessibility services.
- Additional accessibility features that may be enabled by the platform.
- An event for a semantic announcement.
- A string that carries a list of StringAttributes.
- A DiagnosticsProperty for AttributedStrings, which shows a string when there are no attributes, and more details otherwise.
- The result that contains the arrangement for the child SemanticsConfigurations.
- The builder to build a ChildSemanticsConfigurationsResult based on its annotations.
- An identifier of a custom semantics action.
- Builder to accumulate properties and configuration used to assemble a DiagnosticsNode from a Diagnosticable object.
- Defines diagnostics data for a value.
- An event to move the accessibility focus.
- A Key is an identifier for Widgets, Elements and SemanticsNodes.
- A string attribute that causes the assistive technologies, e.g. VoiceOver, to treat string as a certain language.
- An event which triggers long press semantic feedback.
- 4D Matrix. Values are stored in column major order.
- An immutable 2D floating-point offset.
A SemanticsSortKey that sorts based on the
doublevalue it is given.
- An immutable, 2D, axis-aligned, floating-point rectangle whose coordinates are relative to a given origin.
- The possible actions that can be conveyed from the operating system accessibility APIs to a semantics node.
- An event to request a SemanticsAction of type to be performed on the SemanticsNode identified by nodeId owned by the FlutterView identified by viewId.
- Describes the semantic information associated with the owning RenderObject.
- Summary information about a SemanticsNode object.
- An event sent by the application to notify interested listeners that something happened to the user interface (e.g. a view scrolled).
- A Boolean value that can be associated with a semantics node.
- A reference to the semantics information generated by the framework.
- Provides hint values which override the default hints on supported platforms.
- A node that represents some semantic data.
- Owns SemanticsNode objects and notifies listeners of changes to the render tree semantics.
- Contains properties used by assistive technologies to make the application more accessible.
- Allows access to the platform's accessibility services.
- Base class for all sort keys for SemanticsProperties.sortKey accessibility traversal order sorting.
- A tag for a SemanticsNode.
- An object that creates SemanticsUpdate objects.
- A string attribute that causes the assistive technologies, e.g. VoiceOver, to spell out the string character by character.
- An abstract interface for string attributes that affects how assistive technologies, e.g. VoiceOver or TalkBack, treat the text.
- An event which triggers tap semantic feedback.
- A range of text that represents a selection.
- Configuration specifying how a particular DiagnosticsTreeStyle should be rendered as text art.
- An event for a semantic announcement of a tooltip.
- The glue between the semantics layer and the Flutter engine.
- Determines the assertiveness level of the accessibility announcement.
- Used by debugDumpSemanticsTree to specify the order in which child nodes are printed.
- The various priority levels used to filter which diagnostics are shown and omitted.
- Styles for displaying a node in a DiagnosticsNode tree.
- A direction in which text flows.
= ChildSemanticsConfigurationsResult Function(List<
- Signature for the SemanticsConfiguration.childConfigurationsDelegate.
- MoveCursorHandler = void Function(bool extendSelection)
- Signature for SemanticsActions that move the cursor.
- SemanticsActionHandler = void Function(Object? args)
- Signature for a handler of a SemanticsAction.
- SemanticsNodeVisitor = bool Function(SemanticsNode node)
- Signature for a function that is called for each SemanticsNode.
- SemanticsUpdateCallback = void Function(SemanticsUpdate update)
- Signature for a function that receives a semantics update and returns no result.
- SetSelectionHandler = void Function(TextSelection selection)
Signature for the SemanticsAction.setSelection handlers to change the
text selection (or re-position the cursor) to
- SetTextHandler = void Function(String text)
Signature for the SemanticsAction.setText handlers to replace the
current text with the input
- VoidCallback = void Function()
- Signature of callbacks that have no arguments and return no data.