FontLoader class Null safety
A class that enables the dynamic loading of fonts at runtime.
The FontLoader class provides a builder pattern, where the caller builds up the assets that make up a font family, then calls load to load the entire font family into a running Flutter application.
- FontLoader(String family)
- Creates a new FontLoader that will load font assets for the specified family.
Future< ByteData>bytes) → void
- Registers a font asset to be loaded by this font loader.
) → Future< void>
- Loads this font loader's font family and all of its associated assets into the Flutter engine, making the font available to the current application.
Uint8List list, String family) → Future< void>
- Hook called to load a font asset into the engine.
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed.
) → String
A string representation of this object.
Object other) → bool
The equality operator.