TextInputClient class Null safety
An interface to receive information from TextInput.
Abstract const constructor. This constructor enables subclasses to provide
const constructors so that they can be used in const expressions.
- currentAutofillScope → AutofillScope?
The AutofillScope this TextInputClient belongs to, if any. [...]
- currentTextEditingValue → TextEditingValue?
The current state of the TextEditingValue held by this client.
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.
) → void
- Platform notified framework of closed connection. [...]
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
TextInputAction action) → void
- Requests that this client perform the given action.
String action, Map< String, dynamic>data) → void
- Request from the input method that this client perform the given private command. [...]
int start, int end) → void
- Requests that this client display a prompt rectangle for the given text range, to indicate the range of text that will be changed by a pending autocorrection. [...]
) → String
A string representation of this object. [...]
TextEditingValue value) → void
- Requests that this client update its editing state to the given value. [...]
RawFloatingCursorPoint point) → void
- Updates the floating cursor position and state.