Platform services exposed to Flutter apps.
To use, import
This library depends only on core Dart libraries and the
- A Dart version of Android's MotionEvent.
- Position information for an Android pointer. [...]
- Properties of an Android pointer. [...]
- Controls an Android view. [...]
- Specifies a description of the application that is pertinent to the embedder's application switcher (also known as "recent tasks") user interface. [...]
- A collection of resources used by the application. [...]
- A named channel for communicating with platform plugins using asynchronous message passing. [...]
- MessageCodec with unencoded binary messages represented using ByteData. [...]
- Sends binary messages to and receives binary messages from platform plugins. [...]
- A messenger which sends binary data across the Flutter platform barrier. [...]
- A TextInputFormatter that prevents the insertion of blacklisted characters patterns. [...]
- A fixed-length, random-access sequence of bytes that also provides random and unaligned access to the fixed-width integers and floating point numbers represented by those bytes. [...]
- An AssetBundle that permanently caches string and structured resources that have been fetched. [...]
- Utility methods for interacting with the system's clipboard.
- Data stored on the system clipboard. [...]
- A named channel for communicating with platform plugins using event streams. [...]
- A class that enables the dynamic loading of fonts at runtime. [...]
- Helper class that uses GLFW-specific key mappings.
- Allows access to the haptic feedback interface on the device. [...]
- MessageCodec with UTF-8 encoded JSON messages. [...]
- MethodCodec with UTF-8 encoded JSON method calls and result envelopes. [...]
- A base class for all keyboard key types. [...]
- Abstract class for window-specific key mappings. [...]
- A TextInputFormatter that prevents the insertion of more characters (currently defined as Unicode scalar values) than allowed. [...]
- A class with static values that describe the keys that are returned from RawKeyEvent.logicalKey. [...]
- A message encoding/decoding mechanism. [...]
- An command object representing the invocation of a named method.
- A named channel for communicating with platform plugins using asynchronous method calls. [...]
- A codec for method calls and enveloped results. [...]
- An AssetBundle that loads resources over the network. [...]
- A MethodChannel that ignores missing platform plugins. [...]
- A class with static values that describe the keys that are returned from RawKeyEvent.physicalKey. [...]
- An AssetBundle that loads resources using platform messages.
- A registry responsible for generating unique identifier for platform views. [...]
- Provides access to the platform views service. [...]
- The current state and position of the floating cursor.
- An interface for listening to raw key events. [...]
- The user has pressed a key on the keyboard. [...]
- Defines the interface for raw key events. [...]
- Base class for platform-specific key event data. [...]
- Platform-specific key event data for Android. [...]
- Platform-specific key event data for Fuchsia. [...]
- Platform-specific key event data for Linux. [...]
- Platform-specific key event data for macOS. [...]
- The user has released a key on the keyboard. [...]
- MessageCodec using the Flutter standard binary encoding. [...]
- MethodCodec using the Flutter standard binary encoding. [...]
- MessageCodec with UTF-8 encoded String messages. [...]
- Platform channels used by the Flutter system.
- Controls specific aspects of the operating system's graphical interface and how it interacts with the application.
- Controls specific aspects of the system navigation stack.
- Provides access to the library of short system specific sounds for common tasks.
- Specifies a preference for the style of the system overlays. [...]
- The current text, selection, and composing state for editing a run of text.
- An interface to the system's text input control.
- An interface to receive information from TextInput. [...]
- Controls the visual appearance of the text input control. [...]
- An interface for interacting with a text input control. [...]
- A TextInputFormatter can be optionally injected into an EditableText to provide as-you-type validation and formatting of the text being edited. [...]
- The type of information for which to optimize the text input control. [...]
- A position in a string of text. [...]
- A range of characters in a string of text.
- A range of text that represents a selection.
- An interface for manipulating the selection, to be used by the implementor of the toolbar widget.
- Controls an iOS UIView. [...]
- A TextInputFormatter that allows only the insertion of whitelisted characters patterns. [...]
- Describes the contrast of a theme or color palette.
- Specifies a particular device orientation. [...]
- A floating cursor state the user has induced by force pressing an iOS keyboard.
- An enum describing the side of the keyboard that a key is on, to allow discrimination between which key is pressed (e.g. the left or right SHIFT key). [...]
- An enum describing the type of modifier key that is being pressed. [...]
- A sound provided by the system.
- Specifies a system overlay at a particular location. [...]
- A way to disambiguate a TextPosition when its offset could match two different locations in the rendered string. [...]
- Configures how the platform keyboard will select an uppercase or lowercase keyboard. [...]
- An action the user has requested the text input control to perform. [...]
ByteData message) → Future< ByteData>
- A function which takes a platform message and asynchronously returns an encoded response.
int id) → void
- Callback signature for when a platform view was created. [...]
TextEditingValue oldValue, TextEditingValue newValue) → TextEditingValue
- Function signature expected for creating custom TextInputFormatter shorthands via TextInputFormatter.withFunction;