UnresolvedSourceLocation class Null safety
UnresolvedSourceLocation class is used to refer to an unresolved
breakpoint location. As such, it is meant to approximate the final location
of the breakpoint but it is not exact.
script or the
scriptUri field will be present.
tokenPos or the
line field will be present.
column field will only be present when the breakpoint was specified
with a specific column number.
- column ↔ int?
- An approximate column number for the source location. This may change when the location is resolved.
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object. [...]
read / write, inherited
- line ↔ int?
- An approximate line number for the source location. This may change when the location is resolved.
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- script ↔ ScriptRef?
- The script containing the source location if the script has been loaded.
- scriptUri ↔ String?
- The uri of the script containing the source location if the script has yet to be loaded.
- tokenPos ↔ int?
- An approximate token position for the source location. This may change when the location is resolved.
- type → String