ConnectionState enum Null safety
The state of connection to an asynchronous computation.
The usual flow of state is as follows:
- none, maybe with some initial data.
- waiting, indicating that the asynchronous operation has begun, typically with the data being null.
- active, with data being non-null, and possible changing over time.
- done, with data being non-null.
- AsyncSnapshot, which augments a connection state with information received from the asynchronous computation.
- active → const ConnectionState
Connected to an active asynchronous computation.
For example, a Stream that has returned at least one value, but is not yet done.
- done → const ConnectionState
Connected to a terminated asynchronous computation.
- none → const ConnectionState
Not currently connected to any asynchronous computation.
→ const List<
A constant List of the values in this enum, in order of their declaration.
- waiting → const ConnectionState
Connected to an asynchronous computation and awaiting interaction.